I know Im early with this one as Christmas is next month and we haven’t even gotten through Thanksgiving yet but I could not help sharing all this plaid cuteness. There are so many different styles and themes that can be adopted for your holiday soiree’s. I love this plaid themed party! I’d of course add silver metals and mercury pieces to chic things up a bit. Adding touches of natural elements like wood, bark, and pine really play up the feel of the holidays.
1. Sending your guests home with these eco friendly goodie bags filled with holiday warm wishes or a holiday cocktail recipe is such a cute idea.
2. Filling these white washed birch wood cylinder vases with white hydrangeas would be a great way to add some rustic elements to your centerpieces.
3. So many fun things can be done with these tiny wood slices. I’d sprinkle them around the table decor, apps or dessert table.
4. Pairing this single breasted plaid blazer over a silk white top or white tee, with comfy skinny jeans or leggings, and some black pumps would be a great way to greet your guests, set the mood, and comfortably play hostess all night.
5/6. When you have so many natural elements its always nice to add glam and classic sophistication to your decor by bringing in some metals. I love these silver and mercury options.
7. Pine cones, pine, and wood elements always cozy up any occasion.
8. How cute would these lumberjack plaid gift wrapping papers look underneath your Christmas Tree?
9/10. Baker’s Twine is always good for wrapping napkins & utensils for added cuteness or for wrapping baked goods baked in these plaid biodegradable cupcake liners for your guests to take home