Hi guys! As promised, today Im sharing an easy peasy lemon squeezy (you can thank my 5 year old for that one ;)) DIY. For awhile, I strayed away from using balloons for grown-up parties, but now that I’ve been doing more and more children’s events, my love for balloons has resurfaced. A party almost feels naked without it! For our Valentine’s Day party, I wanted to create floating messages for guests to read and enjoy. Making floating messages out of your already existing balloon decoration is such a simple way to add a little love to your Valentine’s Day gathering. Read on for the How-to!
What You’ll Need
- Latex Balloons (in colors of choice)
- Balloon Pump
- Metallic Marker (suggested colors: Gold, Copper, and Silver)
What You’ll Do
- Once you have blown up and tied your balloons, take your metallic marker and with your best hand writing skills write a sweet little message for your guests.
- Get creative with it and make it as personal as you’d like. If you need some fun suggestions for messages “BE MINE”, “L-O-V-E”, “XOXO’, “FOR LIKE EVER” are good go-to’s.
- Place them randomly all around the party space. This way guests can pick them up, read them, feel loved and share the love.
It’s that simple! Now, you’ve got Floating Messages for your guests to enjoy. These make for great conversation starters as well as the prettiest balloon decoration for any Valentine’s Day get together.